RUPWRAP / Latest Information
Wavethree Macro Trends Summit
Wavethree Cordially Invites you for the
Macro Trends Summit on 22nd March 2014
- 9.00 am to 9.30 am - Registration
- 9.30 am to 9.40 am - Inauguration
- 9.45 am to 10.45 am - Economic trends - Mr. Sajjid Chinoy (India Chief Economist - J. P. Morgan)
Topic: - India Macro turnaround - Will it last the course? (The current state of economy with the probable path that the macros can take over the course of the year)
- 10.45 am to 11.00 am - Tea Break
- 11.00 am to 11.45 am - Currency market trends - Mr. Venkat Thiagarajan (Sr. VP - Head Treasury Reliance Industries)
Topic: - Indian Currency market - Where do we go from here?
- 11.55 am to 12.45 pm - Equity market trends - Mr. Neelkanth Mishra (Director, India Equity Strategy - Credit Suisse)
Topic: - Indian equity markets - Where do we go from here? (Whether this secular stagnation would continue or we are close to break out?)
- 1.00 pm to 2.00 pm - Lunch
- 2.00 pm to 3.15 pm - Political trends - Mr. Prabhu Chawla - (Editorial Director, Editor-in-chief, The New Indian Express.)
Topic: - Political scenario & probable electroal outcome and how it could evolve post elections
- 3.15 pm to 3.30 pm - High Tea & Networking
- 3.30 pm to 4.15 pm - Mr. Gaurav Mehta - (VP - Inst'l Equities, Ambit Capital)
Topic: - Sectoral Calls for 2014.
4.15 pm to 5.00 pm - Mr. S Srinivas (Head of Fixed Income & Capital Markets, Senior Technical Analyst, Bank Muscat, Muscat)
Topic: - Technical Analysis of various asset classes.
Centrum hall 1, World trade Centre,
Cuffe parade, Mumbai 400005
Registration Fee: Rs. 2000/- only
Includes Tea, snacks, Lunch & High Tea
From 9.00 Am to 5.00 Pm
Limited seats available, for detail Programme & early bird Registration click here...